QUICK HIGH PROTEIN BREAKFAST RECIPES

iklan 336x280 atas
336x280 tengah
300x600







If you are watching your waistline or desiring to eat healthier, these High Protein Breakfast Recipes are a great way to start your day. Save time and energy as they are not only quick but also easy for mornings on the go!

HIGH PROTEIN BREAKFAST IDEAS

So guys, I did it. I am back down to my pre-baby weight. As many of you know, I have 5 kids, the oldest being 11. I had twins 18 months ago. I don’t share this to brag, only to share how I accomplished my goal.  It really wasn’t hard, it took about six weeks of dedication. Maybe a little bit longer, but not much. I wanted to get it over with fast, so I was quite dedicated.
I joined Orange Theory in September 2018. By late February 2019, I hadn’t lost much weight. That didn’t concern me too much. I know muscle weighs more than fat and I saw incredible growth in my muscle tone. I was happy for those 6 months of getting my body fit and toned. I knew the next step meant a shift in my diet. When breast feeding the twins, I was eating an entire pack of OREOs every two to three days (I wasn’t sharing either.) I needed the calories, but the sugar and fat was definitely going somewhere. I was only 10 pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight and I decided to take the plunge and get rid of the remaining weight. Beach season was coming and I didn’t want what the last pregnancy left me.




00:01
08:08


I didn’t count my calories, but I ate less. Most important was my morning breakfast and my lunch. Then at dinner, I ate what my family ate but in moderation. For breakfast and lunch I ate high protein meals. Mostly shakes. If it wasn’t a shake, it was a protein bar. I didn’t snack in between (getting Invisilign during this time helped with that) and then I ate the same dinner my family had. If they had fajitas, I traded the tortilla for lettuce. If they ate pulled pork sandwiches, I tossed my pork over salad or only took half a bun.
By being strict on my diet, I was able to do this QUICKLY (that was important – because I know the duration sucks) and effectively.  I drank a lot of Bubly. It has no calories and no sweeteners but the fizz and taste help curb the cravings.
These High Protein Breakfast Ideas are here to give you a jump start to the day. Whether looking for more energy or wanting to drop a few pounds, these are some tasty (and hopefully easy) recipes for you to accomplish your goal. Enjoy!
Energy bites are one of my favorite go to recipe because so they quick and easy – one pop and a rush of flavor! These perfect Energy Ball Bites {Cheerful Choices} are morsels filled with amazing protein and fiber to keep you fuller longer.
These Turkey Sausage Spinach Cups {Haute and Healthy Living} are a great way to add some extra protein to meal times. They’re an easy, healthy and portable make-ahead breakfast or snack option for those crazy busy days!
You are going to want to perfect a Soft or Hard Boiled Egg {Wanderings in My Kitchen}. Make them over the weekend and keep a bowl in your fridge so you can eat them quick. My favorite and sprinkling some Lawry’s Seasoning Salt on top!
Get your caffeine and protein in one! Turn on the blender and mix up this  Coffee Protein Smoothie {Diethood} for a cool breakfast drink. Smoothie’s packed with protein are much more filling than you might imagine. They are actually my go to breakfast because I am awful at prep!
Breakfast really gets your metabolism running. It wakes up your body telling it to work (and burn!) This Quick and Easy Peanut Butter Overnight Oatmeal {Baking You Happier} will have you craving breakfast. Add some PB2 Peanut Powder.
I don’t have time to bake pancakes during the week day, bet you don’t either! Bake and freeze these 4-Ingredient Protein Pancakes. {Skinny Ms} Warm in the microwave for 30 to 60 seconds!
Here is a winner! Hummus Avocado Toast {Eating Bird Food} topped with a cilantro, hemp seeds, and a red onion. Make it using store-bought hummus for time.
These Blueberry Sweet Potato Breakfast Meatballs {Fed and Fit} are a portable breakfast that delivers protein, healthy carbs, and greens in every bite!
Prep Sunday and eat all week. Peanut Butter Banana Protein Baked Oatmeal Bars {Nutrition Starring You} is packed with protein and heart-healthy fiber.
These Latte Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt {Food Faith Fitness} are a simple, 5 ingredient and protein packed way to start your day! Make them ahead for easy mornings!
This Pumpkin Oatmeal Bake {Peanut Butter and Fitness} is an easy, comforting breakfast that can feed a crowd. It has a winning 15 grams protein per slice!
These Greek Yogurt Oat Mango Muffins {Hello Veggie} are the perfect blend of whole grains, fresh fruit, and of course, protein!
Jessica’s pancake bites would be easy to pop in the morning. Bake these Berry Pancake Protein Bites {Butter with a Side of Bread} and pop them in the morning for a burst of energy!
Did someone say cookie? Yep! This Blueberry Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookie {The Tolerant Tummy} has oats, bananas and nut butter.
This Cinnamon Apple Smoothie {The Gracious Pantry} the shake that I made 30% of my mornings only I use half a green Granny Smith apple, a generous handful of spinach and most importantly a scoop of Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder (do not skip this!)
Another smoothie, I always make in the morning is a Chocolate Mint Protein Shake {Nutritionist Reviews}. Amanda does a great job with this smoothie and fruit is good a good thing, but when I need to eliminate sugar or calories, I omit the banana. I also never have mint leaves on hand so I use Peppermint Extract. I do not use ice because it waters it down, just have cold milk (and by milk, I mean Almond Milk.)
These gluten-free, dairy-free Mixed Berry Oatmeal Muffins {Peanut Butter and Fitness} are easy to prep ahead for weekday breakfasts. They have 12 grams of protein per muffin!
Love egg muffins? Mix it up everyday with a Variety of Egg Muffin Cup Recipes {Life Made Sweeter} to keep your taste buds on their toes.
These 10-minute Smoked Salmon, Spinach and Egg White Wraps {Haute and Healthy Living} make the perfect quick, easy and healthy protein-packed breakfast.




Going Dairy Free? These Dairy Free Recipes and Snacks are Healthy and Perfect for Nursing (and non-nursing) Mothers! Pin to Pinterest.
CREDIT ARTICLE : https:/ / www. frugalcouponliving.com/quick-high-protein-breakfast-recipes/
336x280